Product & Cloud Solutions Engineer Position
Wowa Leads Inc.
About Wowa Leads
WOWA is a leading real estate and financial technology company that is transforming the real estate experience. We are a team of engineers, scientists, and bankers with a mission to empower people with the knowledge and toolset they need to make some of life’s biggest decisions: buying or selling a house and getting a mortgage. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to build new solutions to help our clients get their best results. Together with our agents and advisors, we are redefining what it means to buy or sell a home.
As a Product & Cloud Solutions Engineer at Wowa Leads, you will develop new technologies and interfaces to change how people buy or sell a home also you will help us to draft several technical reports. We have high expectations for our products: they need to demonstrate competency, establish trustworthiness, and build a personal connection to our users. We are looking for multi-talented engineers who understand real estate and the importance of design and user experience. You will use leading technologies such as Kubernetes, React.js, Django, AWS EC2 and Next.js to build scalable solutions. You will be responsible for driving and delivering key business initiatives and develop a deep understanding of our objectives. We are a family, and as a member of Wowa, you will gain experience in strategic planning, product design, data analytics, and AGILE.
- Experience in UI design
- Strong background in web application architecture, tooling and best practices.
- Experience with deployment and construction of containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes), especially on AWS.
- Excellent writing skills and good verbal skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups including senior management. The applicant should be able to draft both technical and non-technical reports.
- A team player mentality - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving.
Good to Have:
- Familiarity with video creation and editing.
- Experience with digital and social media marketing
- Experience working with testing automation tools (such as Selenium)
- Knowledge of the entire software engineering process from design to implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
Please send a copy of your resume and CV/transcript to email@example.com
Something looks off?