Lead Software Developer
Wowa Leads Inc.
About Wowa Leads
WOWA is a leading real estate and financial technology company that is transforming the real estate experience. We are a team of engineers, scientists, and bankers with a mission to empower people with the knowledge and toolset they need to make some of life’s biggest decisions: buying or selling a house and getting a mortgage. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to build new solutions to help our clients get their best results. Together with our agents and advisors, we are redefining what it means to buy or sell a home.
As a Lead Software Developer at Wowa Leads, you will lead our technical team and develop new technologies and interfaces to change how people buy or sell a home. You will manage a few junior developers and provide mentorship and technical guidance. You will also be in charge of drafting technical reports. We have high expectations for our products: they need to demonstrate competency, establish trustworthiness, and build a personal connection to our users.
You will use leading technologies such as Next.js, TypeScript, Django, Docker, and AWS EC2 to build scalable solutions. You will be responsible for driving and delivering key business initiatives and develop a deep understanding of our objectives. We are a family, and as a member of WOWA, you will gain experience in strategic planning, data analytics, and product design and management.
- Balance the buildup of technical debt with product priorities
- Conduct and lead code reviews and be responsible for code quality
- Implement web interfaces using XHTML, CSS, React, TypeScript & Python.
- Manage and maintain cloud infrastructure to reach our reliability and user experience standards
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Provider technical leadership and mentorship in the development team
Perks of working with us:
- Experience of working in an early stage startup with high impact
- Stock options with high growth potential
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience developing in HTML, CSS, Typescript, and Python
- Strong background in web application architecture, tooling and best practices.
- Experience with deployment and construction of containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes), especially on AWS.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and confidently offer recommendations based on your findings
- Experience with SQL databases and data structures
- Working knowledge of AWS services
- Working knowledge of serverless technologies and frameworks
Please send a copy of your resume and CV/transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Something looks off?