About Wowa Leads
WOWA is a leading real estate and financial technology company that is transforming the real estate experience. We are a team of engineers, scientists, and bankers with a mission to empower people with the knowledge and toolset they need to make some of life’s biggest decisions: buying or selling a house and getting a mortgage. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to build new solutions to help our clients get their best results. Together with our agents and advisors, we are redefining what it means to buy or sell a home.
As a Full-Stack Developer at Wowa Leads, you will develop new technologies and interfaces to change how people buy or sell a home also you will help us to draft several technical reports. We have high expectations for our products: they need to demonstrate competency, establish trustworthiness, and build a personal connection to our users. We are looking for multi-talented engineers who understand real estate and the importance of design and user experience.
You will use leading technologies such as Kubernetes, React.js, Django, AWS EC2 and Next.js to build scalable solutions. You will be responsible for driving and delivering key business initiatives and develop a deep understanding of our objectives. We are a family, and as a member of Wowa, you will gain experience in strategic planning, product design, data analytics, and AGILE.
- Experience in UI design
- Strong background in web application architecture, tooling and best practices.
- Experience with deployment and construction of containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes), especially on AWS.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and confidently offer recommendations based on your findings
- Desire to take an initiative in your role and an eagerness to bend with changes and ambiguity when needed
Good to Have:
- Experience with Flask or Django
- Experience with Material-UI libraries
- Experience with REST APIs
- Understanding of Database Management and Optimization
- Knowledge of AWS and Serverless Environments
Perks of Working with Us
- Experience of working in an early stage startup
- Have more decision making power, you can be engaged in any discussion that may interest you in the company (e.g. strategic planning, graphic designs, legal and financial aspects)
- Flexible hours
- Working from home
Please send a copy of your resume and CV/transcript to email@example.com