BrainBox AI utilizes self-adapted artificial intelligence technology to proactively optimize the energy consumption of one of the largest climate change contributors: Buildings.
Our AI engine supports a self-operating building that requires no human intervention. Using deep learning, cloud-based computing, and our proprietary process, our solution autonomously optimizes existing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) control systems for maximum impact on energy consumption.
An exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate to be part of a fast-growing company.
What you will do
General: Provide remote EMS solutions support, operational training, system operational changes. and log all calls in the Maintenance Database.
- Direct the remote commissioning process and verify the proper operation of all EMS related functions.
- Create customer specific programs and web pages for new system deployments.
- Promptly escalate customer inquiries and issues that cannot be immediately solved.
- Assist in installer troubleshooting issues via telephone or email.
- Provide a timely weekly report of activities and agreed KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Provide background information and technical support to Sales Team and Solutions Engineering.
- Develop / Modify documentation for best practice use of ABB/Cylon and customer specific systems.
- Analysis and feedback of user issues regarding new features, product development, operational issues, installation challenges and system integration.
- Ad hoc department support requirements as they arise.
Quality: Log, thoroughly, all appropriate customer related issues and requests in the specified Maintenance Database.
- Thoroughly document all customer inquiries and corrective actions in the Maintenance Database to provide a complete history and resolutions tracking story.
- Use existing tools and documentation to minimize EMS related issues for customer solutions.
- Strict adherence to existing established procedures for the use of the maintenance database, issue documentation, issue escalation, issue resolution and site deployments.
Personal: Help support environment of continuous improvement.
- Be positive and be willing collaborate in proactively finding solutions to problems.
- Be flexible to support customers and the support team outside normal working hours.
- Support a rotating On-Call Schedule to maintain a 24x7 Deployment and Tech Support Call center.
What you will need to be successful
- Educational qualification in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mech Engineering or equivalent with minimum 5 Years’ of experience in designing, installing and troubleshooting electrical and electronic building systems.
- Ability to work on their own initiative- self-starter and to be an active part of the team.
- Strong attention to detail and anomalies in system operations and functionality.
- Basic knowledge of PC networking.
- Strong phone, written and inter-personal communications and Customer Service skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, both external and external.
- Skilled in the standard Microsoft Office applications and PC applications
- 2 years’ experience in a similar direct customer facing role.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Adept at reading/interpreting building control drawings and understanding standard construction practices.
- Versed in building systems such as HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Cooling) and Lighting Controls and their operational philosophies.
- Have a flexible and adaptable work ethic.
- Ability and availability to work 2nd shift, weekends and On-Call.
- Experience in the operation of Customer Service (CS) department.
- Experience of Building Management Systems and Automation.
Why work at BrainBox AI
- Cool Environment | Collaborative Culture | Growth Opportunities |
- Make a significant impact on the world - join the fight against climate change
- Be a part of a revolutionary technology movement
- Collaborate with innovative, out-of-the-(Brain) box thinkers in a fast-paced environment
- Work with amazing people who truly have a passion in the work they do
At BrainBox AI, we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment. We value the diversity of our team and we strongly believe in the power of people. We foster a safe space for our employees to thrive regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and religion.