Sales Development Representative / Représentant du développement des ventes
BrainBox AI utilizes self-adapted artificial intelligence technology to proactively optimize the energy consumption of one of the largest climate change contributors: Buildings.
Our AI engine supports a self-operating building that requires no human intervention. Using deep learning, cloud-based computing, and our proprietary process, our solution autonomously optimizes existing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) control systems for maximum impact on energy consumption.
An exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate to be part of a fast-growing, global company. Join an elite high-performance team and help drive company revenue by presenting BrainBox AI’s multi-site energy management solutions to facilities, operations and finance leaders. Partner closely with the sales and work in collaboration with the marketing team by qualifying marketing-driven leads and setting up meetings that yield new deal opportunities.
- Qualify leads from marketing activities to sales opportunities using a cutting-edge technology stack
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of BrainBox AI solutions, the energy management marketplace and keep up to date on upcoming product releases and industry trends.
- Conduct compelling high-level conversations with targeted prospects by effectively articulating BrainBox AI’s unique value proposition
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of new business opportunities to deliver to the sales team to further accelerate revenue growth
- Setup qualified discovery calls with qualified prospects and sales directors.
- Maintain accurate data and reporting within the CRM system.
- Meet designated targets for lead generation and revenue quotas.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field is required.
- 3 to 5 years of selling or sales support experience, ideally in a SaaS.
- Ability to learn the capabilities, functions and interrelationships between the hardware and software that encompasses the BrainBox AI solution.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills - clear, concise and compelling storytelling skills.
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, work with others and follow through to execute all tasks.
- Self-starter with relentless drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to independently prioritize workload and bring projects and tasks to closure.
- MS-Office: Excel & PowerPoint experience required.
- Exposure & experience with Salesforce.com or HubSpot is required.
- Fearless and positive attitude – willing to take intelligent risks.
- Reliable team player.
Why work at BrainBox AI
- Cool Environment | Collaborative Culture | Growth Opportunities |
- Make a significant impact on the world - join the fight against climate change
- Be a part of a revolutionary technology movement
- Collaborate with innovative, out-of-the-(Brain) box thinkers in a fast-paced environment
- Work with amazing people who truly have a passion in the work they do
At BrainBox AI, we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment. We value the diversity of our team and we strongly believe in the power of people. We foster a safe space for our employees to thrive regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and religion.