Sales Director / Enterprise Sales Executive
BrainBox AI utilizes self-adapted artificial intelligence technology to proactively optimize the energy consumption of one of the largest climate change contributors: Buildings.
Our AI engine supports a self-operating building that requires no human intervention. Using deep learning, cloud-based computing, and our proprietary process, our solution autonomously optimizes existing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) control systems for maximum impact on energy consumption.
As a Sales Director/ Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing clients to revenue. We seek a dynamic hunter and strategic thinker who is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic sales plans with the primary goals of closing new logos.
What you will need to be successful:
- You are a mature self-starter that can build on the existing structure, identify and close your own deals.
- You are a team player approach and eye to continual improvement to reduce the sales cycle.
- You are a “hunter” with a proven track record of building a business that will translate to significant ARR.
- You are looking for a company that is truly delivering on the Artificial Intelligence promise for building automation.
- You understand technology is a tool to make a positive material change to your customer’s business.
- You know how to influence and close complex deals with multiple decision makers from across the C-suite to facilities management, operations leads, procurement and ideally, new and evolving roles in energy management.
- You have proven success selling complex solutions, Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology – MBA in Finance is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Enterprise software sales in subscription-based software (SaaS) or traditional software models.
- Clear understanding of Diagnostic Selling as a selling methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex data drive solutions.
- Ability to communicate business solutions to C Suite executives (COO/CFO/EVP) in mid-size and large enterprises.
- A tenacious work ethic that uncovers new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage platforms like LinkedIn for effective thought-leadership, networking, and lead-generation.
- Well organized with the ability to utilize a highly productive selling process.
- Demonstrated ability to network into companies and leverage contacts throughout an organization.
- Possesses excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of successful relationship building.
- Must have a work history with proven/provable results.
- High level of focus on integrity and customer value.
- Exceptional organizational and scheduling skills.
- Strong work ethic, high degree of professionalism with the ability to work with little supervision, handle multiple tasks in an organized manner, produce quality work and meet strict deadlines.
Why work at BrainBox AI
- Cool Environment | Collaborative Culture | Growth Opportunities |
- Make a significant impact on the world - join the fight against climate change
- Be a part of a revolutionary technology movement
- Collaborate with innovative, out-of-the-(Brain) box thinkers in a fast-paced environment
- Work with amazing people who truly have a passion in the work they do
At BrainBox AI, we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment. We value the diversity of our team and we strongly believe in the power of people. We foster a safe space for our employees to thrive regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and religion.