Director of HR - Directeur/Directrice des ressources humaines
BrainBox AI utilizes self-adapted artificial intelligence technology to proactively optimize the energy consumption of one of the largest climate change contributors: Buildings.
Our AI engine supports a self-operating building that requires no human intervention. Using deep learning, cloud-based computing, and our proprietary process, our solution autonomously optimizes existing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) control systems for maximum impact on energy consumption.
An exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate to be part of a fast-growing global company. Reporting to the CFO, the Director of HR will ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. In this role you can expect to be supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, and implementing HR initiatives that support business objectives.
What you will do
- Developing, implementing and coordinating policies and programs encompassing all aspects of HR management, including employment, complying with legal requirements, employee engagement, compensation and benefits programs, recruitment, succession planning and performance management.
- Working closely with the head of departments, driving a comprehensive employee communication and engagement strategy, fostering a culture where all BrainBox AI colleagues and future hires feel energized, valued, respected and aligned behind very ambitious goals.
- Establishing and maintaining a rigorous recruiting process; working closely with management team to prioritize organization needs, writing detailed and accurate job descriptions, coordinating recruitment, managing and coordinating all aspects of the hiring process, and facilitating effective on boarding of all new employees.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the management and HR team.
- Continually assessing and determining optimal HR organization structure for supporting the evolving business.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or another relevant field
- 10+ years in HR combined with previous experience working as an HR Director or HR Manager
- Extensive knowledge of labor regulations
- Strong understanding of the best HR policies, practices, and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
Why work at BrainBox AI
- Cool Environment | Collaborative Culture | Growth Opportunities |
- Make a significant impact on the world - join the fight against climate change
- Be a part of a revolutionary technology movement
- Collaborate with innovative, out-of-the-(Brain) box thinkers in a fast-paced environment
- Work with amazing people who truly have a passion in the work they do
At BrainBox AI, we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment. We value the diversity of our team and we strongly believe in the power of people. We foster a safe space for our employees to thrive regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and religion.