Senior Front-End React Software Engineer & Architect
• Work as part of an agile team to refactor a native web application from AngularJS to React.
• Architect, design, and participate in iteratively re-factoring an existing web application with React, helping an existing agile team with design and approach.
• Implement controls and page layouts that offer an excellent user experience.
• Release application versions thru CI/CD pipeline.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Work with an agile team to design and develop new features and capabilities in a product.
• Complete one-week sprints and participate in weekly stand-ups and sprint retrospectives.
• Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we’re shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code.
• Communicate clearly regarding architectural issues and design solutions.
• Work with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and create product solutions.
• More than 3 years of experience as a web app lead engineer in an agile team.
• Experience using MobX & MobX-state-tree
• 3 years delivery pipeline in a cloud (AWS preferred) DevOps model
• Must have developed React web apps that communicate with Restful APIs, use local storage, network data synchronization, and user authentication.
• Experience writing code in Java.
• Experience with web development, APIs, and web services.
• Experience or understanding of Angular frameworks, especially AngularJS.
• Experience working with an agile (Scrum) team and working iteratively is an asset.
• Ability to work in a team, pair, and share knowledge with colleagues.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Passionate about software development.
• Open-minded and always learning.
• Excellent analytical and time management skills